Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hye everybody!!!
r u happy today??
hope u all juz fine n happy...
hey!
u know what???
i'm not sad anymore..
i'm happy...
yeah!
thats the spirit!
haha!
today i wanna talk about...
about what??
bhaha..
i dont know actually..
hurmmm..

i've met one guy..
and his name is boy(not a real name)
he is kind 2 me..
i call him abg b'cause he is older than me..
n my family already know him..
i still can remember on my birthday party at my village malacca..
he came at my bithday party n played happy birthday song using guitar...
thats a memory that i cant forget..
he is just like my brother n not more than that..

okie2!
i'll continue about my friends tomorrow ya!
nite2!
chows!!
  
                                                                      sincerely,
                                                                                       Fara

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hye!!

leave ur comment here okie!
<3<3<3