so i wanna give ya some strategy for last minute revision okie.!?!
everyone feels nervous about taking exam..
especially big exam like spm n pmr..
Here are some tips that i think can help ya..
it's important to remember that examination is a learning process and not memory..
i'm sure that examiner want to see evidence that you have drawn on ur knowledge to develop a reasoned argument,rather than replicate course notes n textbooks fact..
revision should be a process of consolidating understanding rather than cramming as much information as possible before the morning exam...
- Do not cram ur brain with too hard
- Ensure urself to at least 2 test papers a day.Complete test paper..
- Stop doing tropical question now!?! Focus on final or forecast test papers..
- Make sure u study till 12 am everyday n wake up early to school. Do not miss school..U might get some last minute tips..
- One of the school gave the tips to the students n the question came out..
- Remember : You will miss the tips if u miss school ..
So, i just wanna wish ya all Gud luck n all the best!!!!!!!