Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hey..!
salam..
today i wanna share about my secret admire..
his name is nawzah..
but..that is not his real name..
i need 2 keep his real name secret..
it's dangerous.... xD

heheh..
that's all ya about him..
let's move about about my school..



Tomorrow is my last day at school..
i'm so so sad because tomorrow is the last day that i can see my friends this year..
but..i can still see n hang out with my friends near my quarters..
beside that..i can see my secret admires at petanque training every monday and wednesday..
heheh..xD
happy glew doe..
next year my age is 5teen..
wow!!
i am really2 afraid on pmr exam..
but it's okie!
i need 2 study hard n smart..
to my brother..
gud luck ya for ur spm exam..!
thats all ya!
GTG!                                                 
                                                                sincerely,
                                                                                 Fara




No comments:

Post a Comment

hye!!

leave ur comment here okie!
<3<3<3